D Oh Gee CBD Daily Duck & Pumpkin Bites 50MG CBD Per Bag (10 Count)
D Oh Gee™ is known for making highly effective CBD supplements with pets' needs in mind! Our 5mg CBD Duck Bites are made with real meat as a first ingredient plus CBD and perfectly formulated to supplement joint health and supportive care for dogs during environmental stress. You can even take care of your canine based on their weight with our easy-to-use dosage guide on the back of every bag. 50mg of Broad Spectrum CBD per bag, with 5mg per bite. It's safe, affordable and easy to use. Happy Dogs and Good Vibes, Naturally!
- Formulated specifically for dogs for calming and joint support with 5mg of USA grown Broad Spectrum CBD per Bite
- Simple Ingredients
- 100% Natural Flavor
- 3rd Party Lab tested for Purity, Potency and Safety
- THC Free*
- USA Manufactured
- No Corn - No Soy - No Wheat
*THC Free is defined as below the level of detection using scientific, third party analysis
For use in dogs 6 months of age and older. Can be given during or after mealtime.
D Oh Gee™ is your best source for USA-grown and manufactured hemp for pets. It’s safe, affordable, legal, and easy to use.
|Potency||50mg per bag|
|Serving Size||Based on dog's weight|
Broad Spectrum Hemp Extract (aerial parts), Duck, Pea Flour, Cane Molasses, Pumpkin, Rosemary Extract.
N02071: Click Here
How To Use
Can be given during or after mealtime. Provide up to 4 times per day depending on your dog size
Cautions: If animal's condition worsens or does not improve, stop product administration and consult your veterinarian. Safe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not been proven. Administer during or after the animal has eaten to reduce incidence of gastrointestinal upset. May cause diarrhea in high doses or sensitive animals. May cause lethargy in some animals.
For use in dogs only. Recommended to keep dogs calm from environmental stress. Supportive care for joint mobility.
Warnings: Not for human consumption. Keep out of reach of children and animals. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.