D Oh Gee CBD Daily Turkey Chewies 100mg CBD Per Bag (10 count)
D Oh Gee™ CBD Daily Turkey Chewies have been expertly formulated for supportive, natural care with a top focus on your pup's physical and mental wellbeing. Each Chewy contains 10mg of American-grown Broad-Spectrum CBD made with world-class, simple ingredients. These CBD Turkey Chewies are made from premium turkey and real cranberries and are free from corn, soy, and wheat, unlike most other CBD edible products for dogs. Treat your pooch to protein-packed and antioxidant-rich plant power. Help support your dog's daily wellbeing with an added boost of flavor! Happy Dogs and Good Vibes, Naturally!
- Formulated specifically for dogs for calming and joint support with 10mg of USA grown Broad Spectrum CBD per Chewy
- Simple ingredients
- 100% Natural flavor
- 3rd Party Lab Tested for purity and potency
- USA Manufactured
- THC Free*
- No Corn - No Soy - No Wheat
- D Oh Gee Chewies was voted CBD Product Innovation of the Year in 2022 by 40,000 independent American consumers.
*THC Free as defined below the level of detection using 3rd party analysis
D Oh Gee™ is your best source for USA-grown and manufactured hemp for pets. It’s safe, affordable, legal, and easy to use.
|Potency||100mg Per Bag|
|Serving Size||Based on dog's weight|
Broad Spectrum Hemp Extract (aerial parts), Turkey, Cane Molasses, Cranberries, Salt.
How To Use
Can be given during or after mealtime. Provide up to 2 times per day.
Cautions: If animal's condition worsens or does not improve, stop product administration and consult your veterinarian. Safe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not been proven. Administer during or after the animal has eaten to reduce incidence of gastrointestinal upset. May cause diarrhea in high doses or sensitive animals. May cause lethargy in some animals.
For use in dogs only. Recommended to keep dogs calm from environmental stress. Supportive care for joint mobility.
Warnings: Not for human consumption. Keep out of reach of children and animals. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.